It used to be that website design was the most expensive and most vital part of an online marketing budget. Nowadays, if you work in mobile application design, that may still hold a grain of truth. Your website, on the other hand, is a poster for your business and a hub people visit either to interact with other users or to get help when something goes wrong.
Website Design Strategy
Planning website design follows a similar path to that of planning an advertising campaign.
- Understand who we are speaking to and what problems we need to solve
- Write a creative brief addressing how to best communicate those ideas in a concise and visually driven way.
- Choose a content management platform (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal) that is appropriate to the scope of the project.
- Develop a visual approach that dovetails with the rest of the integrated marketing strategy and ensure it matches other branding efforts.
- Develop compelling and SEO friendly content
Website Design with Mojo Creator
The simplicity of these steps belays the complexity of the ideas behind website design. At Mojo Creator, your website is the public face of the company and your philosophical Rosetta stone. The ideas behind it can take weeks to develop based on years of prior experience.
Because it is so important to stay on message, the relatively simple task of programming a site takes back seat to designing the content, the message, and the community features offered there.
As a full service online marketing agency, Mojo Creator will ensure that someone who doesn’t understand the greater mission of your company doesn’t bungle this relatively simple task.
Oh right, we’re pretty darn good at website design too.